What is Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapy is the assessment and manipulation of soft tissues and joints of the body to effect a therapeutic response in the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction.
- Massage can help alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday stress, muscular overuse and many chronic pain syndromes.
- Massage Therapy is a therapeutic process that is a partnership between a client and a therapist, who work together toward common and realistic goals.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Reduces or eliminates pain
- Improves joint mobility
- Improves circulation
- Improves immune system functioning
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Reduces tension within muscles
- Increases Body Awareness
Confidentiality & Treatment Plan
On your 1st visit, you will complete a medical case history form and consent form. This information, as well as any conversation between you and your therapist, will remain confidential.
Together, you will develop a treatment plan based on your needs.
The treatment can be changed anytime you wish and will be reassessed at an appropriate, agreed upon time. You have no obligation to undergo any part of treatment. Only after you have given your informed consent will your treatment begin. Your consent involves setting realistic goals for treatment, discussing possible responses to treatment, and being informed of alternative care options.
- Sport Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Joint Mobilization
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Prenatal Massage
- Stretch Master – Isometrics, PNF, Muscle Balance
- Reiki Master/Teacher – Canadian Reiki Association
- Registered Reflexologist – Ontario College of Reflexology
Service Menu Price List
- 30 min – Chair Massage – $50.00
- 60 min – Massage – $100.00
- 90 min – Massage – $130.00
- 2 hr – Massage – $170.00
*Cancellation Policy – We know life happens, please call to reschedule directly with us. All appointments cancelled in the 24hrs leading up to the appointment will be subject to the full cost of cancelled service processed to booking credit card.
Method of Payment
*Please note: All receipts will be issued after the treatment for services rendered. You will be responsible for submission to your extended health plan or for income tax purposes.
Proudly Servicing Collingwood, Wasaga Beach & The Blue Mountains
(If you are outside of this area, please contact us directly to arrange pricing & appointment)
By phone: 705-888-2558
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org